when i smoke weed it feels like my heart is beating way faster than normal this only last about 1 to 2 min should i be concerned ?

Should you be concerned?Well, you're doing drugs and it causes some pain in your chest...Damn right you should.

your heart is beating faster because your anxious.

Well,
I don’t think that this is a heart attack. I think that you might be having problems with anxiousness which comes out when you are smoking marijuana. The fact is that you really don’t need marijuana if you have these effects. My suggestion would be to stop doing this and go to the hospital and see if you have any heart problems. In most cases there is no problem with the heart, but the anxious problem in your head. So I would advise you not to practice smoking marijuana any more to avoid all these negative effects from doing drugs. I hope that you found this helpful in any way.

All the best,
Nelie