Hi. I am a guy that is 39 years old and I have a history of heart diseases in my family. Every other person in my family died from heart attack. What I am interested about is: Is there a way for me to know if it is eminent? Is there any heart failure predictors? I would be really grateful if you could help me concerning this matter, because I don't have anybody else to ask.

Hart failure predictors are many. There is such a lot of things that could be said about that matter. First one-your age. You are at the meridian. People above forties have higher chance of getting a heart attack. Second-your diet. Genetics, also. Way of life. Everything. But even if you had all the genetic propositions, you wouldn't feel a difference if you would live healthy, and not eat a lot of read meat, and things that contain a lot of fat.

I think you mean median, not meridian and its predisposition not propositions. Be careful with your choice of words when discussing important matters-just to be on the safe side. As far as the comment if you have a genetic or family history of heart disease you need to be extra careful and follow a very heart healthy diet, exercise and eliminate stress from your life. There are also many good vitamins and supplements that are beneficial. Google "heart attack symptoms" and "heart failure" for basic warning signs and symptoms. Take care