For months now ive been having horrible stomach aches everytime after i eat, my bowel movements are soft, watery, and acidic. im always feeling hungry no matter how much i eat, i have horrible gas all the time, occasional heartburt. I was once diagnosed with giaradia but recieved medication for it. At first i thought it was my diet, cause for a while i was eating c**p, but for the past month or two ive been eating very well. High fiber, high protein, very little sugar and absolutely no caffeine. I even cut out generic gluten-filled bread!

Tell your doctor to test you for CELIACS.... I bet you have a gluten intolerance. I had those same issues before I went gluten-free.

is it okay to have bowel problems when you're pregnant? im in my 1st trimester now, and my bowel movements are soft and watery, and usually 4-5 times a day.

giardia is a protozoan anyone can ingest.theres no cure for protozoans except for your immune system. symptoms only last a day or two.im pretty sure you get immunity to it also,not sure