Hello! For the last couple of weeks I have been experiencing a heavy feeling in my chest, sometimes it would give me troubles breathing, especially at my aerobics classes. I am worried about what it might be, some people say it could be angina. I am scared!

Why didn’t you go to hospital and have your problem checked? Chest pain can be very serious as there are so many conditions that can provoke it. It can be caused by bad blood flow to the heart that can lead to angina, and it can also be caused by blockage in the coronary arteries and result in heart attack. Also, indigestion and muscle strain and even abdomen can cause this heavy feeling in your chest as the nerves are situated through out the whole body, and the pain may come from any part of the body. What you need to do is visit a doctor who can make a diagnose, so that you can act on it and not sit at home and be scared!!!

some of us cant afford a doctor or hospital so we come here.

I am a smoker as well and people will say well there's your problem but the thing is I have been only smoking 2-3 cigarettes a day and I usually smoke a lot more than that but I just don't understand how when I am cutting back it has this much pressure on my chest and nauseated feeling...if anyone could help that would be great.

Some times the problem is simple,
when is the last time you went to toilet.. to take a dump

not regularly going to the john.. to clean your bowel..
will result in a full colon..

this will result in bad blood in your system

and with bad blood.. oxygen will have difficulty carrying oxygen to your heart chest in lung..

just go to the toilet and spend half an hour there..

see if there's any different in the next 30 minutes..
if not see a doctor then

I havnnt taken a dump in the last 2 days, and usually i take one every morning. and it sucks cause i really used to enjoy taking a dump. anyways ill be calling the doctor today to get an appointment or something.
Ty for the info