Hi im 15, the head of my penis hurts and is uncomfortable when ever something touches it, even the drops of water from the shower hurts when it hits the head.

What can I do to help with problem?

another problem is

When I have an erection, it hurts when I try to fully retract my foreskin.

Anything I could do to help this problem?

just keep washing it and when your in the shower cup your hand and pour water on it, it is a lot easier. and when masterbating just put a bit of oil or lube on it, then you will find it a lot easier to stretch your foreskin.

Me too, this is why i ejaculate too soon... i tried some of those creams but it takes away the erection.. I dont know what to do..

At 15 you may be only just beginning to explore or you may be just getting very frustrated and finally decided to post. As you are uncircumcised, the glans (head/helmet) of the penis can be very sensitive when it first starts to experience direct contact. This should decrease somewhat with time.

As for the pain retracting your foreskin, this may also be because it isn't used to it. Once a boy reaches puberty and begins to gently 'explore' the foreskin will often loosen on its own. Try this in the shower or soon afterwards as the warm water can help. Whatever you do, don't force it! Doing so can be risky and may even lead to paraphimosis. If someone pre-pubescent is reading this you should know that it may not be possible to fully retract the foreskin yet. Thats totally normal and will work itself out in time.

While both of these things are completely normal, if either one doesn't resolve on its own after a few weeks of shower time fun (or at least start showing signs of progress) go have a chat to your GP. You may feel embarrassed but your doctor is a professional and has probably seen this several times. Especially for the tight foreskin there are things that can be done to help safely.

When it comes to health you should always play it safe and with your sex life on the line too it just isn't worth the risk!

What the HELL is foreskin %-) !

Please accept my condolences if you lost yours %-)

I hope this helps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8voOaGouDM&NR=1

If they delete this you can find good examples on Youtube and in Wikipedia