Hello. I'm 23 year old male and I would like to find out more about some delicate problem. Just recently I have discovered that I have some blood on my stool.
I would like also to mention that I have never seen anything like this before and this why I've got so worried about this.
I have read a lot of things about colon cancer and everything… and I wasn’t sure that seams to be a problem. How could I be sure?
What are the most common signs of hemorrhoids and how serious they can really be? I would also like to find out how are hemorrhoids diagnosed?

Hello. To be honest with you, I have never had problems with hemorrhoids but I know some crucial facts you should know about this delicate problem.
Hemorrhoids are dilated or bulging veins of the rectum and anus, caused by increased pressure in the rectal veins. There are two types of these hemorrhoids- internal and external and the most common symptom of internal hemorrhoids is bright red blood covering the stool, on toilet paper, or in the toilet bowl.
I know that this probably look terrifying but in most cases hemorrhoids usually are not dangerous or life threatening. Like I already said- blood in the stool is the most common sign of this disease but it can also point on some other intestine diseases and closer evaluation of the rectum for hemorrhoids requires an exam with an anoscope or proctoscope.