Hi, im 19 and while im not in excellent shape, im not in bad shape. My resting bpm are anywhere from 95 to 105. Sometimes when I am walking I will suddenly get dizzy and my bpm goes up to about 150 sometimes 170. When this happens my vision goes grey. I don't black out or fall down or anything, I just can't see for a couple minutes. It only lasts a couple minutes before it is over and my bpm goes down back to normal and im just mildly dizzy. Should I be worried? I don't know if my heart rate is speeding up because of my panic of not being able to see or if my heart rate is causing the loss of vision. Should I see my optometrist for my eyes? Or my doctor for my heart rate?
Any insight would be much appreciated.

You have the classic symptoms of tachycardia. You need to see a doctor right away to determine the root cause of this. This can be very serious. Google "tachycardia" for more information.