I had mrsa in my left hip after I had my son 2 1/2 years ago. I have been complaining of severe hip pain and have almost lost faith in all doctors. Finally when I went to the doctor yesterday, he diagnosed me with have a sciatic nerve. I go numb fromt he hip down to my feet, severe pain in my hip from the removal of mrsa, and can't stand for long periods of time. At this point, I don't really know what else to do, other than take the doctors recommendation to go to see a physical therapist.
Kenisha Seymore

Hi there! I had mrsa 2012. and had it removed in my right hip as well. I'd like to email you If possible. I'd like to get more info and how have you overcome this pain. MONICA ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private e-mails is not allowed*** *** all questions should be discussed on our website *** Please read our Terms of Use​