I am losing faith-in Doctors-I cannot function w/ this hip pain-.It is always their-the only time I felt better-Was after my Radioactive Iodine-treatment-to kill my 4cm hyperthyroid-3 weeks after-pain was diminishing-almost gone-then bam!-back.So I thought perhaps it was my thyroid-NOT. My thyroid has been normal-since December. Pain persist.Seems to stem-from deep inside my right hip-goes down side of leg-up & middle of back-& top of foot.Also right neck-and shoulder-sometime arm and wrist-Been everywhere?-mri/xrays?-any direction would be so embraced-Please help -I want my life back!-MOM of 3 ? ? :-(

Hi:
I'm sorry to hear about your pain. Could this be a pinched nerve? My understanding is that they are extremely painful and the pain can radiate to many different places. If you haven't already, try to see a neurologist, he can do extensive testing and perhaps prescribe some sort of therapy. I know that you will find your answers soon. Keep knocking on doors until you find the right specialist who is willing to work towards an answer and solutions for you. Good luck! Please let us know how you are doing.