OK, so I'm 15, and I only just found out that you are supposed to wash under the foreskin, since my parents and sex ed teacher kinda neglected to tell me. I can easily retract my foreskin below the head, but I've got a he'll of a lot of smegma covering the lower portion of the head and some of the shaft below it. This stuff is extremely tough to get rid of, as it has probably been around since I started puberty at about 11. It does wash off with LOTS of water and soap, but it takes a long time to get rid of only a small bit. I'm working on desensitising the head so I can try to rub it off, but that would ideally be a last resort. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance, by the way :)

Water, and a mild soap are the best ways.  Just take your time.  You're fortunate you can pull your foreskin back to clean it.  Lots of guys your age can't yet.

Keep up the good work.

Water works well, just keep soaking it and rubbing it off. When you take a bath or shower, try to keep your foreskin back all the time you are in there to give it the most soaking. At your age it will probably be back the next day anyhow but it should be soft and easy to wash away.

And have fun desensitizing it. I know I did. It's really nice when you can work on that bare head to masturbate.