Right straight to the point... I wasn't actually told by anyone that the White stuff under my foreskin wasnt normal but I sort of guessed, today I retracted my foreskin fully back for the first time and discovered a fair bit of smegma, I cleaned the bits I ccould see before but until today I had not known there was more. I have more or less cleaned It off now but I want to know.. Will it come back? Should I wash behind by foreskin with soap? And If it is going to come back how can I prevent it. I dont want to tell my parents.

Yes, it is likely to come back, as a natural secretion under the foreskin.

Second, it is your parent's job to teach you how to care for your foreskin. Plus, your father probably deals with this as well, and should have stepped up to the plate.

Since he didn't, and you now know how to clean up, with gentle soap and water, you'll want to clean regularly so that it doesn't become a problem again.

Good luck.

If I clean every day will the smell stay away?

In theory, yes.
That's why we wash...