i just turned 14. my penis is 1.5 soft and 2.5 hard. i have no pubic or armpit hair. im scared for high school because i havent started puberty yet.

Hi guest,

Some guys just develop later than others. You still have about 6 months before high school though so give yourself some time.

It will happen, soon.

Hang in there.

If you still see no changes in six months, then it's time to visit your family doctor.
In the meantime, you can ask your biological father at what age he began puberty.

Im 14, My penis was for the longest time 2 1/2 inches. It is now a little over 3. It only gets that long though if I'm REALLY at it. I'm a little concerned too, I've heard averages for our age are like 4 inches, but I take these with a grain of salt. There is a lot of variation in the onset of puberty. I have a ton of pubic hair, and cum every time now. I am just a little concerned too. Anyway, it is really too early to tell if there is a medical issue. If you still have not made any progress in a year, talk to your doctor. Anyway, I was also wondering if I was normal?

Normal is a statistical average. It means nothing.
It's what you DO with it that counts.

Enjoy it while it last I'm eleven and its horrible