I'm looking for a way to loose weight fast, whether it be healthy or not.

Hi there! Well, I can recommend you the diet I tried and it worked for me. I lost 12 kg (27 pounds) in 50 days with the UN diet, if you have never heard about it you can easily find it on the internet. It's not that hard, first week you'll feel dizzy, you won't be able to walk a lot (better stay at home this first week), but it gets easier as times goes by. The exercise is recommended but I wasn't able to do so. OK, the diet consists of 4 days and then you repeat. Every 29th day you must have the WATER day. You will have to do this for 90 days without breaking any rules. After 90 days you will still have to do the breakfast rule but the rest you must pause. You might continue this diet again after 90 days of recess. Drinking water is the main key, you must drink at least 50 oz per day. Breakfast is always 2 piece of fruit every day for the 90 days and beyond. Alcohol is forbidden in this diet and because we are trying to change our metabolism, if you decide to have it, you must stop this diet 48 hours in advance. The diet must be followed in this order: protein day, starch day, carbohydrates day and then water day. I hope this will help you. Good luck! :-)

Change everything you do.

Soda---> Water.

Sugary Snacks---> fruit

Potato Chips---> Carrots

Peanut butter & Jelly---> Salad.