Hello, guys. I would like to know something more about home remedies for burn treating. My neighbor has recently been burned and I would like to help her a little. Of course, she visited a doctor. I would really appreciate all your help in finding the answer. It means a lot to me. Bye!

Hello. Different people will give you different answers. I hear a lot of people praising Aloe Vera. However, I hear it has antibacterial character which is great in preventing the infection. Some people use leaf of this plant, while others use products like gel. Honey is also popular. In touch with the wound, it releases hydrogen peroxide which is great for disinfection. Keeping basic hygiene is also important in preventing infection. Wash your hands, especially when changing bandages. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!