I'm Rachel, I'm 13 and I know, you'll all say I don't need to lose weight. But I feel I do. I'm about 5'2" and I weigh 116 pounds. Don't tell me I'm skinny, because I'm not. Telling me I don't need to lose weight doesn't help. I'm a size 5 in jeans & dresses, depending on the brand but normally a 5. I want to get down to a size 1.

I want to lose weight because all I see is fat when I look in the mirror. I play volleyball, practice is every monday for about an hour and a half. I'm joining competitive cheer soon, I dropped out when I was younger because of money issues, but now my mom is going to let me. 

I want to lose about 10-15 pounds. It would be nice to lose 20 pounds, but I know that's not healthy. So my goal weight is anywhere between 100-105 pounds.

I've been trying to make myself throw up, but it hasn't been working..

youre too young thought but if you really want to lose that, just eat a balanced diet. No sodas, no junk. Try going to the gym? eat lots of fiber and vegetables. eat an apple for your snack and drink lots of water. Stop the fastfood. Have at least some fruits every meal. Try swimming?

If you really want to lose some weight and those water weight, you can drink a lot of water or drink this biofit tea. You can find them at asian stores I guess. But when you drink the tea, make sure you're not going anywhere because you'll end up going to the bathroom about 6 times a day. You will experience some tummy pains too. Just don't drink the tea everyday though. It will kill your colon. I dont want to drink the tea anymore though coz of the tummy pains and frequent toilet visit.