Im 13 yrs.old and im 5'6 i weigh 120lbs. and i have stretch marks how do i get rid of them? I used to be a little chubby when I was 10 but when I grew I lost a lot of weight and got stretch marks on the sides of my hips. I have no clue how to get rid of them. I'm also really active I play lacrosse 5 days a week for 2 hours and I also dance A TON.

Well, you are pretty tall for a 13 yr old. I was 5'8 at your age so I understand your frustration. Most of the time you cannot get rid of them but depending on how long they have been there you may be able to make them fade... Try using cocoa butter (which is an inexpensive remedy) and if you have the funds there are other things you can buy at beauty locations. If the marks still have a little tint of pink versus a white appearance then you should be able to get rid of them with the above methods...good luck!

It depends on how long you've had the stretch marks. If they are white in color, then they are pretty much permanent scar tissue by now. If they're still pink, then you can try some of the stretch mark creams on the market. However, you MUST remember to use them every single day (sometimes more than once a day) in order for them to have effect. Good luck