Can you get your period overnight

I hope your right because I really want my period and I have all the simtoms that it should be here soon but I want it like int the nest week or 2 so plz help and I really want to try everything I can.

Does it work

Not everyone has discharge don't worry xx I'm dying for my period but there is nothing I can do other than wait I would do anything But that's no how it works and BTW 11 and I've had like public hair quite a lot down there and breasts are a size 30aa bra I'm getting really bad cramps evry day and no discharge I've been having headache and all sorts of pain

I've had discharge for around 4 years now and still haven't started :L

well I tried green tea and I did not get mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had discharge for 4 years and no period. What do I do??? All my friends have it, and I really want it, but it won't come. I have tried almost all this stuff and it won't come. Somebody please help me!

Me too. It sucks. I have no idea what to do. My friends and my sister both tease me for not having it. HELP

I believe. that. what you are saying. is true just. LIKE. they say cranberry. juice. Will. induce. a period and it doesn't!

You cannot make it come in a day but if you spam green tea it will come sooner

Last night i had put parsley tied to a string in my lady part and i have left it there overnight . And i think i should be expecting my period today or tommorow

Will that really work?

Does that work?

Hey! I'm 15 and I recently got my period this past summer, and I was some what excited! But, before that I was just like you researching how to make it come faster and when I will most likely get it, and I got annoyed when people said " you don't want it trust me ". But you really don't, I was excited to finally get it but the excruciating pain you get from cramps and dealing with periods on vacation is literally horrible. You won't know this until you experience it, but when you get it you'll know.

Hi do you know anymore ways to get my period?. I had discharge for almost 2 years now and still no period