I know some ways to get you period early you could drink about 2-3 cups a milk a day for a week this is recommended by doctors

Does this actually work ?

haha i have discharge

I have had discharge for a year but suddenly it stopped what is wrong please awnser.
HELP!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!

Why would they make fun of you for that? It's the worst feeling ever. Why would anybody want to have blood leak out of them for about 5 days straight which comes back every month and feels extremely uncomfortable and painful? They probably don't have it or just recently got it because periods is the 2nd worst part of being a woman, so why brag about it? XD enjoy the period free days

You eat spicy things it changes the functioning of your body, it can't take the spice therefore you come on

Well here is a way to get your period but you will have to take the side effects. Drink milk about 3 times a day and in 2-3 weeks it will come. You could also do this with ginger tea. The side effects you will get are cramps and your breasts may hurt . You will also get a lot of discharge too. I hope this will help you.

YᎬᏚ YᎾᏌ ᏟᎪN Ꮖ ᎠᏆᎠ

Can u use normal or Hawaiin salk

You can't just tell people that they don't want something. That's not gonna change what they want. Some girls just want there period becouse all there friends have it or u wanna be the first or some none of ur business reason! And I'm ( I know this is tmi ) in puberty right now and my period should happen like tomorrow!!!! I want it so bad. So If u want some tips then go search on ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed you will find a bunch of great tips that have a 95% chance of working. Just don't do anything that involves sticking something in ur Vagina becouse that's really dangerous. Yeast infections and well ur probably not old enough to feel something going up in there unless it's a tampon.

I have pubic hair to and only 11 I'm getting weird on and off cramps but no period is it weird to be scared

I heard that if you put Epsom salt or bath salt and spread your legs in warm bath water it will come also rub breasts with olive oil for 20 min it should com idk though hope this works again in only 11 soooo... Hope for the best. God bless

I totally agree she is right soo try..