Hello, there. I think my friend might be suffering from anorexia. However, I am not sure. I don't know much about its symptoms and signs. How can you tell if someone suffers from anorexia or not? I would really appreciate if anyone knew to answer me this. Thank you. Bye, guys!

Hello to you too. Anorexia has both psychological and physical symptoms and signs. A person usually eats very little or doesn't eat at all. It loses weight, so becomes depressed. This person redraws from his/her social life. It has heart problems like heart is beating faster and irregularly (tachycardia and arrhythmia). Constipation and abdominal pain is also possible. Endocrine system is also affect. Bone density is compromised. This is a disease that can leave permanent consequences. If your friend really suffers from anorexia, then he/she should seek for medical help.