Hi, I need to quit smoking as my child has bronchitis. Now, it seems impossible to me. But, I am determined to succeed. How do I start to quit smoking?

I just made adecision one day, out of blue I said I would quit smoking. I have stopped smoking when I was young, during pregnancy, but after giving birth I was back smoking. One day I found myself not smoking for 6 hours, that was new as I couldn’t stand without cigarette for more then two to three hours. I realized that I can make it without smoking. You need to develop defending techniques when you are in crisis for just one cigarette. I am using chewing gums for substitution of nicottine and hope to maintain my new behavior. My children are already feeling better, becuase everybut prefers smoke-free house.

If you have a very strong desire to quit, you are really motivated, then get yourself Hypnotized.

Hypnosis will not work if you don't already have a predisposition to stopping smoking. If deep down you really don't want to stop smoking, then this will not work.

I stopped smoking over 8 months ago using hypnosis. I smoked a pack a day plus for more than 20 years. I loved smoking, I was hooked... addicted. I wanted to stop but I couldnt go more than an hour without a smoke.

I saw a hypnotist act, saw some aquaintences do some things I know they would never do normally. I was sceptical about the whole hypnosis thing. After seeing this show and the things he made people do, I was a believer. I had that same hypnotist come and put me under. He did his thing, I havent smoked since. I can be around smokers without a problem. I even had a pack sitting on my kitchen counter for 2 months after being under. I have urges to smoke, but I will never do it. I cannot explain why or what it is that prevents me, but I can assure you I will never smoke again.

It cost me $225 to get a one shot deal, he came to my house and did his thing. Don't bother with these jokers that want more than one visit at $100 a shot. Go for a pro.

But remember, you need to really, REALLY want to stop smoking for it to work.