I have a labral tear and will be facing a hip arthroscopy soon. I live in the San Antonio area and have not been able to find an orthopedic surgeon with great expertise in performing hip arthroscopies. I know that not many surgeons perform this procedure since it is very specific and involves much training.
Can you recommend an orthopedic surgeon who has performed MANY of these proceduresin the San Antonio area or anywhere in Texas, for that matter? I have been combing the internet and asking for a referral to a physician who has performed more than 50 of these procedures.
Please advise.

I would love to know the answer. I too have this issue & can't find an experienced surgeon

San Antonio Ortho Group, Dr. Kaiser. He was the asst on my surgeon and considered the expert in SA.
The surgeon I used was good but he is no longer in the group (he moved up north).