So I have been working out trying to lose weight but I want to know the best way to get a bigger rounder nice bootay haha

the best waiii to stay fit and grow a nice round big booty at the same time is to do atleast 50 lunges and 50 step ups per day , another day you can do 50 crunches and 15 push ups - organize a schedule puttin 3 dayz lunges and step ups n 3 daizz push ups n crunches - then your 1 daii is ur cheat dayy - do w/e u want - sit around on da couch - etc... - gud luck

New Member
It is a combination of exercises and watching what you are eating. If you are avoiding junk food, fast foods, processed foods, and eating foods that are healthier for you, you won't be gaining fat. Combine that with weightlifting, specifically squats and lunges are great for the butt, and you should get the shape you desire. Concentrate on good form and your intensity must be decent in order to stimulate the muscle growth you desire.

I tried a cream called super botcho, it really works, and you can try it.

where did you buy it