i have been masterbating for a while and gotten several good tips from different sites but i want to learn how to sqirt. and also how to get pleasure out of your ass. by the way i am a 16 yr old girl from Pennsylvania.

Hi there...

From what I understand - some girls can never 'squirt' no matter how good the orgasm is...so if you are one of them, I don't know if there is anything that will make that happen for you.

As far as the anal pleasuring - I am not the person for that question...but I hope someone does help you out with an answer!

From what I've read, many girls feel like they're about to pee so they naturally shut it off. I think you have to be really into having an orgasm and just let yourself go (flow? :-D ). Of the ones I've seen on porn sites, some appear to go for G spot stimulation and others go for clitoral, but they all appear to need intensity. So I think it's whichever gets you the most intense orgasm and really get into enjoying the orgasm, mentally.

As for anal stimulation it's experimentation and practice. Try different things to find out what works for you. Don't use anything with sharp edges and use plenty of lube and then add just a little bit more. Probably anything penis shaped, like a dildo --- you figure out what size. 8-| Vibrations may feel good too. :-) They also make butt plugs if you want to buy something.