How do you manage to live with your children and act normally to everything sexual? Our son came home for the time of the Coronavirus outbreak and he brought his girlfriend with him. We used to live with our daughter but she was in school during the day and often went out in the evenings. Now we're living the 5 of us and our house which is large enough feels very small. My husband and I are afraid of having sex because we fear they might hear us. We stopped being naked or part naked but on the other hand our son clearly developed a habit of going in the nude and he does so very openly. We have also surprised his girlfriend topless. How are we to deal with all of it?

Frankly I Don't have the answer but I have the same problem. Son is 15 and he has sexual urges which he tries to hide but he can't manage. He came clear yesterday telling us outright that he doesn't dare ot masturbate anymore because he shares his room with his sister and that that's the Reason why he's hard all the time and why he's having wet dreams.We've never been shy about body issues, you can't afford to be when you're living in a small space together and I've told him maybe the bathroom while showering could do or otherwise that it wouldn't be a problem if he was hard. His sister teases him about it and tells him to stop hiding which makes it all the more difficult/

Health Guru
I would also talk to your daughter and tell her to stop teasing him as it's making him feel uncomfortable about his constant erections.

For guest #1 It looks like you have two choices. Try to hide from each other, which seems to be causing a lot of stress or go along with the nudity. If someone came to live with me I wouldn't change my habits for them. You say your son has no problem with being nude so that makes three of you. How does your daughter feel about it and how does his girl feel? Did she run and hide when you happened to see her topless? I'm pretty sure they must be having sex and you have the right to also. Hearing someone you know enjoying themselves is certainly not a bad thing. 

You say you used to be nude in the house. Was your daughter OK with it? Now he does, maybe his girl is OK with it too. Why not discuss it with all of you together? Maybe you will find you are all OK with it.

For guest #2 You say your family has never been shy about body issues and that shows if he talked to you about his masturbation problem. I bet his sister is doing it too so why should she be giving him a hard time? Maybe he should take her advice and not hide it. I doubt she's the real reason but she probably contributes to it. At his age boys go around with a woody almost all the time and many girls like seeing that. If they can do something to cause it that's even better. Is he too shy to say what she does to cause it? If she enjoys teasing him about it I bet she is doing whatever she can to make it happen. Personally if I was in his situation I'd be sure to give her something to tease me about as often as I could and I'd tease her back for liking it.