I would really like to know how to masterbate because I have tried sticking my finger up there but no matter what I do I won't have an orgasam! I dont want anything that my parents might find so it can't be dieto's or vibrators. Any suggestions?

Just speed up your finger movement and do it for a long time. Remember not to hurt yourself because it would ruin everything.

I want to know how to masterbate and I'm a girl

try using some toys,make an environment,try to touch every part of your body make yourself hot,and try something that someone is watching u and u are giving him/her the pleasure by showing your work and u have to make a orgasm for him....i hope those will help u

I don't think that can tolloy mess u up but still explore the body try once your about 26

I just use a hair brush or some times ill finger my self it feels amazing I just want to feel the real deal penetration like with a penis

Just flollow these steps • go where noone can see u • take off all your clothes go • go on you tube look up sex videos • start playing with vagina and get ready to cum

Well I rub in circles on my bed... Just lay tummy down to your bed (you can leave your clothes on) Spread your legs out a little Then move in circles... Hoped this help (oh and so if someone walks in your just have your tv on so it isn't as awkward)

I have a thick conair hairbrush and the handle is long and fat enough. i dont orgasm because it does not hit my Gspot but it feels really good.

ASK your sister or if your gats ask your mother .my be she will tall you...

Just go to pornhub, rub it nice and hard Pornhub Is unlimited sex tapes to membership

Use an electric toothbrush on your clitoris.

Just by rubbing your fingers really fast On your clit up-and-down side to side I do it all the Time and I am always turned on

I too wanna knw coz I never tried it.

I never tried it....Will it hurt?