Hello. I am 23 and I am a bit overweighed. My friends say it is not that much of a problem, they even say I have only a few extra pounds, but when I compare myself to them I look like Hulk.:/

Since some of us are going to a summer camp (to learn languages) , I wanted to lose weight before we go there. I’ve been told by a couple of friends that I should try a Reverse diet. It was the first time I heard of it. Supposedly, you can lose up to 30 pounds with it in 4 weeks. I don’t believe that though.

Does anyone have any experience with this diet? Can you tell me how fast will I be able to lose weight with it?

Hello there. Well somebody did not inform you well. Are you sure your friends were talking about the Reverse diet? Maybe you misunderstood.

The Reverse diet is for the athletes, power lifters and body builders who have been following a very strict diet for a long time. After their diet is done, in order not to shock their organism by reintroducing a normal daily amount of calories so suddenly , they usually decide to follow the Reverse diet. Without this diet their organism wouldn’t have the time to adjust to the increased calorie intake and this would lead to a weight gain.

Hello. I agree with Sam I_am, that is true.

This diet is specially made for those people who followed some strict, low calorie diet program. It basically allows them to increase their calorie intake without dealing with a huge weight regain.

But the thing is, your question doesn’t have any sense since this diet does not help people to lose weight. That is not its purpose. The main goal is to maintain the weight achieved with a previous diet, without pounds rebound.

People following this diet are actually increasing their daily calorie intake, and that does not lead to weight loss.