Hi, I suffer form diabetes type 1 ever since I was 5 years old. I take insulin shots now; I am 28 years of age. I got married a year ago, and we are still trying to have a baby. How hard is it for a diabetic to become pregnant? I would really like some advice/suggestion, because I am slowly becoming desperate. Help!

If there is hyperglycemia, if the blood sugar level is not regulated, it is very hard for women to stay pregnant. If it is regulates, and the woman lives by certain rules (proper therapy, diet, physical activity), there should be no problem for staying pregnant. I wish you all the best in your attempts!

i am a dieabetic and i must say i dont take care that much of my dieabeits becouse the medaphormen pill does not agree with my stomic i am married now for 7 years and i whant kids been trying and nothing what am i doing wrong is it harder becouse i have dieabities i really really whnts kids in my life with my husband and my husband is way over weight what do i do ???

I am 24 years old and I have had type 1 diabetes since I was 14. I have been trying to get pregnant now for 9 months and no luck. I want a baby so bad, but nothing is working for us.