Hi, I’ve been married for three years and we finally decided to have a baby. I am 31 years old, and I don’t know if I have the same chances for having a baby as when I was younger. How long does it usually take to get pregnant?

Hi, you don’t have to worry about your age, you’re still young. It can’t be precise defined how long does it take to get pregnant. Some couples are trying for years and have no success. In my case, it took only one night, and it changed my life. I was only 19 years old, but I decided to keep the baby. Fertile couples usually have a 25 % chance to get pregnant each cycle, but it’s only statistics. My sister is trying to get pregnant since she graduated, but she still had no success. However, you don’t have to worry about those things. Most people never face with this problem, and it usually doesn’t take too long to get pregnant.