ok hi everybody i am thirteen years old and i weigh 180 pounds. I know its very disgusting :'( . ok well i have a flat stomach but my thies and butt are gigantic :'( ! I do like every sport there is i do softball, soccer, swimming, tennis, volleyball, And basketball. PLEASE! IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME SOME TIPS THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

Worrying about your weight can be very self destructive. If you excersize regularly (which you seem to with all the sports) and eat healthy that is all you can really do, which I know sounds hopeless. But being a teenager (as I am) your weight is never a sure-fire thing. If you feel good then you really needn't worry about your weight, which really is only how gravity pulls on you! it's not much to worry about. and yes I know what you are thinking cliche cliche I hear this is Seventeen all the time right? but it's true! and i can't stress enough how bad it is for you to self-destruct yourself like this. I have so many friends just like you and others that are bigger then them but sooo happy, succesful and content with life and themselves. Concentrating on what you see is bad is silly! hey you have a flat stomach that's more than I can say for myself! be proud of all your good acpects and here's a little tip I love (though it sounds ridiculous) write all the things you love or like about your self on little notes and put them around, everywhere you can see them, inside your binder on you mirror, reminding yourself of all the good can help take away from all that you think is bad. Good luck, as corny as this is I hope it helps you!

dON'T THINK ABOUT THE NEGATIVE THINGS THINK POSITIVE! pLUS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LOSE WIEGHT YOU HAVE TO EXERCISE AND EAT HEALTHY THATS WHAT i'M DOING AND i'VE LOST 6 LBS. IN ONE WEEK! :)

I am in the same weigh about the same 2 it isn't the prettiest thing but your not the alone keep your head up and think postive try to eat smaller servings of food it isn't easy i know