Hi! Im 13 years old and im 5 feet  1 inch and I weigh a 100 pounds  I want to lose at least 10 pounds in a month or two any tips?

you can have a diet plan on what to eat and what not.

try your best to stick to it.

Hi, I don’t think going on a diet will help you out on this subject. Diets are not good for you. What they do is basically slow down your metabolism and once you do that you will need a lot more time to lose some weight than you would if you did not go on a diet.

Losing 10 pounds in a month or two should not be a hard task for you. People often set unrealistic goals but yours seem more realistic and easily achievable. What I would do if I were you is to engage in a physical activity. You can run, swim, fast walk, bike ride or even play some sports like basketball, tennis, or anything else you like. Just make sure you spend 1 hour on physical activities 3 times per week. Then after phew weeks increase it to like 5 days a week or even every day.

This is the best and fastest way to lose weight. Keep up the good work

Weight losing not an easy task. If you want to lose you have to work on it. Avoid the oily and junk food and start doing exercise. Drink water as much as you can.

you can still take dieting into consideration.
the more exercise you do the more muscle you gain the heavier you will be. don't eat junk food and drink lots!!! of water