Hi, guys. My friend has been administrated to the hospital since he has severe kidney problems. He has been diagnosed with acute kidney failure. Since I didn’t talk to him, I would like to know how this condition is symptomized. I would appreciate if someone could give me this piece of info. Thanks.

Hi, there. Acute kidney failure can be caused by various factors. I will limit to symptoms since you are interested in that. Decreased or none of amount of urine is present (oliguria/anuria). Legs, ankles and feet are swelling. There is excessive night urination. There is general swelling and fluid retention. Mental state is also compromised. Appetite and sensations are also decreased. High blood pressure is another possibility. Some people complain on seizures or hand tremor. I hope this helps.