I'm currently 19, and my hair color is auburn. For some odd reason, when growing my facial hair is a mixture still of blonde and auburn. If I let it grow out for a while the blonde hair will become a lighter auburn, and the result is this mixture of light and dark facial hair which looks really bad.

I've read that puberty can last until you're 21, but I really thought by now my facial hair would be fully colored, and not doing what it's doing.

Another question I've never been able to get an answer to. Early on, while going through puberty I had a bit of a weight problem, which was still true until very recently. Does weight affect puberty in anyway? I mean, could it have slowed down the process, or screwed it up permanently in some way?

As for your first question you can go in for face bleach. Of course befor doing that you should take advice from a good beautician (parlor) before you do so. As for "Does weight affect puberty in anyway?"
I don't exactly know anything like that but you can do your own searching on net.

i have red hair and my facial hair is blonde till it grows longer then the red starts to show but thats usually when i have to shave it for work so for me its length