iv discovered a way of brightenin up coloured blonde hair,i hav brown in mine aswell so it dosnt matter if you hav a mixture of different colours in your hair,it keeps the blonde from goin a yellow or brassy blonde,iv found i dont need to hav my hair coloured as much as i used to do so your hair is stayin healthy for a little longer due to less colourin as we all know that bleach frazzles the hair,it lightens the darker roots as they start to appear so blonde hair can stay lookin blonder wivout awful brassy tones,shampoo hair wiv your normal shampoo first and rinse,then put on the purple toning shampoo and leave on for 5 minutes,rinse and condition as normal and its as easy as that :-) now were to buy.......( lloyds pharmacy ) and its called ( a touch of silver ) its not a very big bottle but it goes along way as u dont need to use a lot, i recommend not to leave on for more than 5 mins,it costs £2.70 or around that price but well worth keepin your blonde in tip top condition :-) i wanted to share this wiv people who might not hav heard about it as its a great product an iv never looked back since usin it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

ohhh this has helped me because my mate told me that she had used it and it worked for her, see my hair is dyed bonde too and after a few weeks of having it done it goes dull and i hate it then so im going to try this through the week and hopfully it works :) :)