I did wait til I was married. As glad as I am that we waited, being married doesn't mean we don't worry about pregnancy. As much as we want children, we'd prefer to wait until we can afford to give them a good life.

I'm very sorry for you loss. I pray you'll have a baby soon.

Why does it matter if you start the Sunday after your period? I can understand if there were a number of days, but a day of the week? That just doesn't seem consistent to me. 

Being married does not prevent you from contracting diseases.

What is wrong with you people? Read the god damn instruction in the box! It is that simple!

Just because someone believes in waiting until marraige doesn't mean they are a Christian. That was very derogatory and discriminatory.

If you start taking your pill the day your period ends, you can have sex without a condom. Only because right when your period ends, you have a few days until your eggs drop and you're uterus is able to be fertilized. It's called your safe period. If you wait until Sunday, you miss the "safe period" and you would need to wait for the pill to kick in.

Or you could get married and use birth control anyway due to a lack of desire to have kids. As for abortion, I did that too and it was one of the best things I've ever done, I was not ready for a child and would have ruined said child's life.

Shut up drama queen dont tell people wat to do

I was wondering if the pill is still effective if you don't start it during or one day after your menstration cycle?

I am beginning my first birth control as soon as my period begins, as stated in my drug information packet. if you begin the pill on the very first day of your period. it is effective immediately. However, if you begin it on the first sunday on your period, it will be 100% effective after seven days. If your period begins on a sunday, take it that way, and you will be safe and effective immediately. :) 

I'm not christian and this comment offends me more than the original one about marriage... and they were RIGHT. It IS easier to worry about diseases and protection when you have one partner. Bottom line, it's a free country and you could state your opinion about marriage not being for everyone without being rude and telling people to "keep their mouth shut"- we all have that Consitutional right to say what we want.

You are absolutely wrong everyone is different so if you start it and it is immediately effective all the power to you some people should wait because it might take a while you should be safe but after 3 months of the pills your body should be fully adjusted and you'll be absolutely safe unless you used it wrong or our body rejects it and you may have bleeding for 3 months if it lasts longer contact your doctor

Don't stress your pill probably cause this your body takes a while to adjust and you could start on your real pills it all depends on weather your adjusted yet or not

I am going to take 1 junel fe 1.5-30 tab 28ea barr and i was wonder how long should i wait to have unprotected sex

ive been on it for a week am i now protected?