Im a Sunday starter, I took my first pill on the 4th day of my cycle. My cycle last 5 days. On my 2nd day of taking pills I had unprotected sex. Could I get pregnant?

Health Guru
Depending on what pill your on yes because most need at least 5 days before they become effective.
By roughly working out you wouldn't of been near your fertile point as long as you have a normal 28 day cycle.

thank you for sharing your experience.. I think it's very important people do that. :)

I have finished one pack of The Pill and today is my last day of my period pill. If I start my second pack tomorrow do i need to wait 7 days again before I have unprotected sex?

Health Guru
No your still ok to have unprotected sex as its in your system now.

Get a therapist

Go to planned parenthood, if there's one where you live or check out their website. Do research on what type of birth control would work better for you.

You take them all

I had sex yesterday and it was my 6th day on the pill im very scared i might be pregnant.

Health Guru
It depends what sort of birth control pill your on, if you read through the instructions on them it should tell you how long you need to take it before your protected.
Even if it was effective when you had intercourse it still doesn't mean you would be protected 100% because no birth control is perfect.

I would honestly go to a gyno and have then do a work up for you. With something as delicate as a hormonal birth control you don't want to risk it. I just went to my first exam and while at first it was a little awkward IT WASNT BAD AT ALL. I now really like my gyno and I learned so much from the visit so I'd say to definitely have a profession find your "fit"

Hi I really need advice on this matter I started taking birth control three weeks ago for the first time ever, I've never taken it before, 8 haven't missed a day or anything but yesterday me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he came inside me, I took the last of my active pills yesterday and will be starting the placebo pills today. What are the chances of me getting pregnant and should I just buy a plan b pill just in case

If people arent ready to have children they should either not have sex or be responsible with their birthcontrol. Instead of getting pregnant and aborting. An innocent baby shouldnt be murdered because of people being careless. Wrap it up and use birthcontrol simple as that.

Anal is best

Even married, birth control is useful, because, while being in a secure relationship is very important, so is being financially and mentally capable of raising children. And sometimes abortion is a reasonable option. if you can't afford to have more kids, it is irresponsible to force others to raise them for you via welfare and food stamps. I had an abortion after 2 years of marriage, because my husband and I weren't prepared to care for a child financially or physically. We waited 2 more years and had our daughter. I never went through the grief some women go through, even after 17 years, it just never happened. My daughter was raised as an only child and has a scholarship fund, something I doubt we would have been able to do if we had started having children early or had more than one. Know your limits, and work to enforce them, don't have kids until your ready, and if you are able to handle an abortion, don't be ashamed of it, You will be doing your future children a favor.