I took my first pill of my new pack on a Sunday at 6 in the evening. My boyfriend and I had sex Monday morning before my second pill, yes he did cum inside me? I've been on bc over two yrs now should I worry? I'm li.da freaking out

If you have sex and he just pulls out at the end, its shown to be as effective as wearing condoms. Pre-cum contains little to no sperm.

I have just started the pill and the leaflet actually says this exactly " it is best to take ypill first pill on the first day on your next period. By starting in this way,you will have contraceptive protection with your first pill"

* your first pill (sorry)

pahahahha. yall keep asking the same sh*t? lol.

Definitely no need to get preachy. You were right about using condoms if you have multiple partners in order to decrease your chances of stds... But not everyone who has sex outside of marriage is unhappy. I am in an incredibly fulfilling monogamous relationship and do not have the desire to get married. Additionally, I recently had an abortion (5 1/2 weeks into pregnancy) and do not regret my decision at all. It was not a traumatic experience at all and I am not ready to have children so I am very pleased I was able to have this option. A week later and I feel fine (a little crampy but similar to a period). My partner has been supportive as were my doctors.

What do you think people are talking about?

Yes. My advice is, do not listen to anyone other than a doctor. They are trained and educated in providing unbiased knowledge to help you make a birth control choice that will best fit your body and lifestyle.

There are so many options, you really should speak with a healthcare professional. It is smart, mature, and responsible to take these decisions on yourself.

Shame on you for giving girls a false sense of security. Always better to err on the side of caution. I would advise people to also use a condom for the first month.

This right here is exactly why these girls are asking these questions. So they DON'T have to abort, so they will be protected against pregnancy. You do not have to be "ready to have a baby" to have sex. What about married couples who aren't ready for kids? Or the ones who want to wait awhile before the next child? Are you saying in order for them to have sex, they should be ready for a child? No. No. No. Girls that use birth control are actually being responsible. Don't put them down because they're actually thinking about the consequences of sex and they're doing something about it.

If you had abortion u have no room to talk dumbass

Have not started it myslef yet but i have heard that birth controls pills with low estrogen are the best for you less risks. I know that other types there has been a lot of problems with so i would def try the pill first. Never use the depo shot i did take that a couple years ago it gave me bad weight gain and mood swings. I am starting a pill with low estrogen this sunday myself.

**** as****e liberal baby killers

I hope you see that baby in your sleep

so what the heck is the point in birth control if you are using a condom? thats EXACTLY why a birth control is for. is so you DONT have to use a condom!