Hello. I was studying abroad for 2 years. Since I didn’t really like the family I was living with, I tried to spend as much time outside as I could. That affected my body in a bad way. I started gaining pounds without even noticing it. I never ate home, I used to buy junk food every day. By the end of my freshmen year I had about 40 extra pound. That wasn’t so bad. But now I gained 30 more. I need to do something about that. I heard about Cheater’s diet. I wanted to ask you for how long you need to follow this diet to lose pounds?

Hello Lillian_50

First of all, I am sorry you don’t have a good relationship with the given family. I can imagine how hard it was for you to live without your family and with the family you don’t even like.

Second of all, no one can give you the right answer to the question about the Cheater’s diet. That is because everybody’s metabolism is different. For example someone can lose some serious pounds in a month following this diet while others will need to follow it for at least half a year.

In summary, I think you need to follow the Cheater’s diet for 2 months at least if you want to lose some serious pounds.

Thank God we are all different. :) I understand that but I wanted to know for how long approximately I will need to follow it to see the results. Some of my friends told me that this diet is good but that you need to follow it for a long period of time if you want to lose pounds. That’s the reason why I posted the question. I think this diet won’t be harmful for my body because it is not as restrictive as some diets are. I am ready to follow it for 2 months. I made my decision to lose 50 pounds and I am convinced this diet will help me.