I'm 21 yrs young and i weigh about 185. I would love to be at least 150 ish, because I've struggled with my weight for a very long time. I used to weigh 220 at my heaviest and bumped myself down to 185 but now I seem to be stuck. I exercise almost everyday and drink water religiously and eat small...but i haven't budged in awhile. So any advice would be greatly appreciate! thanks

R.O.

Hi there, if you want to start losing weight, you are going to need to scale back on your calories. DO you log what you eat and calculat how much you eat? That's the best way to find out how you're doing. Let me know what you think, okay?

oh yes believe me. I work out in the morning and at least and eat 5 times a day. Breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack, and dinner...and i do the portion control, drink water religiously. I've been working out for about 3 1/2 weeks now...Am I looking too soon for results or not working hard enough?

thanks a bunch

R.O.

Oh lord yes!! Haha, I thought you had been working out for months. THis is a normal plateau. Do you log all your calories? That helps you a LOT. Do you do that yet? You might be over eating unintentionally. ANd again, try not to work out too much. It can actually cause you to gain weight, okay?

Celebrity
hey :-)
this is quite normal for a person that lost some weight to get stuck ...
but do not worry too much... this is a normal process.
I suggest cardio workout workout (like fast walk, jogging, swimming, cycling...), also get enough sleep and relax and do not exercise at least one day in a week.

The only way to lose weight is to cut down on the calories going in.

I find exercise to be very ineffective. Just look at the charts to see how much exercise it takes to lose a pound. Then see if you think you can realistically do enough exercise to make much difference? On top of that when I get through doing a lot of physically demanding work my brain says let's eat.

When I finished army basic training I had gained 30 pounds and the army exercised the h*ll out of me. But my clothing size didn't go up even one size and my waist was actually an inch less.

The only reasonably palatable way for me to lose weight is to figure out some way to reduce the calories I shove down my grocery chute.