Hello all! Generally speaking I’m a chaotic and completely unorganized person and that is always making me problems. I never know how to make a plan and stick to it. My cycling training started suffering because of that and I decided to improve its efficiency. How to make a cyckbg training plan and what an average cycling training should consist of?

It’s of vital importance to create a plan and to stick to it, because otherwise all you do is waste your energy and there are no results. First of all, try to determine what distance you want to cover. I suppose that you’re not a pro cyclist, so don’t exaggerate and whenever you feel exhausted, shorten the length of your route. Then it’s important to determine the type of your training, for example, if you’re going to ride faster or slower and how many breaks will you make and at what intervals. I’d recommend you running as another activity that’ll improve your strength and make your muscles stronger. Be careful about the breathing during cycling.