I had been stuck at the 300 for almost a year, and was skeptical at first. So , started the program based on Progressive Overload Training. I was astounded by the gains in strength that I made in just 10 weeks. The training tips were great. How much you can bench?

I just started lifting about a year ago and since then I’ve been trying to get my bench up to a respectable weight. Well I saw your program on-line and that was exactly what I wanted to do. So, about two months ago I started your critical bench program at a measly 250 lb max. Making 300 has been my biggest goal, and I figured if this even had a chance of working I needed to try it. I had problems because of my specific life style. However, I did manage to not miss a lift over the ten weeks and today I maxed out for week 9, and I put up 300lbs.

my brother was abt weight-lifting and wen he stopped, he just gained ltos of weight and became obese! He met a dietician and the latter told him that it's all because of the weight lifting stopped all of a sudden..he's not decidin of taking it up again.