What's up girls?

I have some things that I still don't know about Slim Fast diet? Can you tell me how often must I eat protein bars if I follow Slim Fast diet? To be honest, I didn't know that I need to eat them until today. My friend told me that, according to this diet, I need to eat protein bars. I don't even know where to buy them :) Do you have any information about this?

What do you think? Can you share your experience with me? 

Tell me more about this protein bars. 

Have a nice day! 

Hey, 

you can buy this protein bars almost everywhere in some supermarkets. It is not hard to find them. Well, losing weight is as simple as restricting calories and of course portion sizes. Now, some Slim Fast products, such as shakes, meal mars, protein bars, or snack bars, can replace your breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack, but not every day! You should know that. I am not sure, but I think that you can eat one protein bar per day! You need to eat healthy and you can eat only protein bars, remember that :) So, protein bars only if you don't have a time to eat something.

Good luck! 

Good day,

well, thank you very much. I will see tomorrow in supermarket in my neighborhood can I buy there some products. I know, and I don't want to eat only protein bars. It is a little bit too much of proteins, right?  Every day I am so busy, I have busy social and private life, so sometimes I can't eat. I usually skip my lunch :/ I am trying to find some good bars to eat when this thing happens, and I think that those protein bars will be just fine for me.

Thank you, I will try to find it.

Bye!