Hey there,

I was wondering is there anyone who can tell me more about Slim Fast nutritional values. Do you know anything about this topic?

Personally, I do like Slim Fast and everything about Slim Fast, but I have heard a lot of different stories about nutritional values and to be honest, I don’t know what to think about it.

Share your experience.

I am asking you this because I have heard a lot of…let’s call them negative opinions about this, and I have heard that Slim Fast doesn’t have any nutritional values as well. I hope that this is not correct.

Let me know.

Tnx! 

Hey there,

Well, depends on what do you think, on which Slim Fast product? Maybe some bars, drinks? You have to be specific when you are talking about it. Because, it is different from product to product. So, creamy milk chocolate shake has 190 calories, 6 g of fat, 25 g of carbs, 10 g of proteins, banana nut muffins has 140 calories, 5 g of fat, 19 g of carbs, 1 g of proteins and chocolate caramel bar has 95 calories, 2,5 g of fat, 16 g of carbs, 0,90 g of proteins. I can go like this forever :) I hope this is helpful.

The best thing is that they don’t have too many calories and you won’t get fat if you eat one :)

Good luck! 

Well thank you. Basically, that was the main question :) I found all of those chocolate bars and muffins, and I like it. So, I was wondering about their nutritional values of Slim Fast :) Somehow I think that I am going to enjoy in it :) And yes, I was not so clear about my questions, but your answer is amazing. I hope that I can find more about some other Slim Fast products on the internet as well.

Thank you very much for sharing your information with me. I will try to learn them as well.

Have a nice day!