Hello people. I am sure you already heard about the Ideal-protein diet. I’ve been considering trying it for a while now. I’ve heard that some people achieve to lose up to 50 pounds with it? You think that’s true? It really sounds too good to be true. My mother’s colleague mentioned this diet to her, since she knows that I have some problems with obesity, and suggested I should try it. I need to find more information about it. For example, do you know how much protein I will need to eat daily if I decide to follow this diet? Thank you.

I have heard of it long time ago. My close friend followed this program and it really did help her.  She had about 50 pounds of extra weight, and she was gaining more each day.

She didn’t lose 50 pounds, but she achieved losing 30 and in a very short period of time. It was a great success since she was trying to lose weight for years before that.

It is strict, it is expensive, but it will pay off.  I just realized I sound like one of those commercials. :D

Joking aside, it is really great. I am considering trying it too.

It is a very low calorie diet. I don’t like low calorie diet programs but if I had to choose one, this would probably be it.

I know a few people that achieved losing weight with this program. All of them encountered some great results. One woman lost 45 pounds with it.

As for your question, don’t worry about that. If you decide to follow this program everything will be done for you, you will just need to follow it strictly. The protein consumption is calculated based on your individual goals and therefore is very individual. It works differently with each person.