Hello. I am planning to start with eat clean diet. I don’t know a lot about it. I only read a few articles. My cousin also has problems with obesity and he succeeded losing pounds with this program. He was very disciplined, he consulted with his doctor before he started following it. The doctor suggested him to exercise daily, and that wasn’t so much of a problem for him because he doesn’t work. To me, exercising daily would be a problem. I have a really busy schedule and I spend very little time with my daughter. Exercising is not in my top 5 priorities. Do you think this diet will work for me if I don’t exercise daily?

Well, it sure is desirable.

Tosca Reno is a certified Nutritional Therapy practitioner. And she is also a fitness instructor and a model. So it is obvious  that she promotes combining eat clean diet program with different kinds of workouts.

She says that those two things changed her whole life (since she had weight problems herself).

The best thing would be if you could find some time in the morning to work out. And if your schedule is as busy as you say it is, you don’t have to work out every day. Just do it as often as you can.

How about you reduce the time spending on your computer and use it to do a 20 minutes workout? :) You can always find the time if you want to. It doesn’t have to be three hours. Practice for about 20 minutes daily and even that will be helpful.

Believe me, I know a few guys that were following this program and you can see the difference in the results (people who were avoiding  exercises achieved losing less pounds than people who exercised regularly). It is very noticeable. So it doesn’t have to be every day, but my advice for you is just like Mellisa8’s- try to find as much time as you can.