I want to shave but i don't know what to do. I'm 17 and I never try to shave my vagina, but now I wanted to know how to shave because sometimes it get itchy. Please help me , thank you.

you can use shaving cream or soap.soap up the area and shave upward. dnt shave the area ur on to long just until u dnt feel no hair or u will get razor bumps. and use new razors every time u shave or u can get an infection.

Hey Kittymeow,
First off you need a good razor, one of the female types are best with the double or triple blades and the moisturizing strips on. These also have flexible heads unlike the single use disposable mens type. If you can't afford one of these a mens razor will do the job. You also need something to make the razor glide over the area soap is ok, shower gel slightly better, shaving foam or something like imperial leather foam burst' are I find the best to use. Now where you want to do it is up to you. In the bath, but this can be awkward, in the shower, sitting on a towel on the bathroom floor, leg on the side of the bath or sitting on the toilet seat. Bare in mind if you do it on the toilet seat you need to give the toilet a good clean after as it sticks to everything. If your not doing it in the bath/shower you will need something filled with water to keep cleaning your razer either the sink or a cup or something.
If your going for bikini line you don't need to worry so much about the next step but if your going for an all over effect, and this is the first time you have ever done this, or a long time since your last shave try to trim the hair first with some small scissors. It does not have to be neat but it helps not clog the razor as often.
So let's begin. Make sure your wet, with water on the area you want to start with, add some of the foam you choose. I prefer to hold the razor very close to its head, instead of at the end of the handle especially for the underside, lip area. Let the razor glide upward towards you, give it a dunk in the water and move on to the next part repeating, maybe not every stroke, but every few you will see it's not clearing the hairs fully and it needs a rinse. If it gets really blocked, flush it under a running tap or take some folded toilet paper so not to cut yourself and run it from one side of the blade to the other,, this will move the hairs away that have blocked it.. Once you've got most of the lawn mowed lol give the razor a good rinse and go over it again. I find if I pull the skin taught with my left hand and shave with my right (I'm right handed) this works best for me. Be careful near the top where your lips stop I find this area one of the easiest to cut yourself.
When done give it a good rinse, pat dry and apply some unscented moisturizer. A day or so later you may find it's really irritating and can't stop scratching, this is due to the shaving and having over scratched your skin. You can even look like a uncooked chicken if you get it really bad, but this passes and does not always happen, it's more likely to sensitive skins, over shaving, blunt blades and underwear rubbing on the newly shaved area.
I Hope this helps you <3

do u plan to shave ur butt too?