I really need help learning to shave do you have any ways I can try with out getting a big giant cut on my leg also what shaving brands are good for beginners Thank you

well, if you are new to shaving here are some tips.

1. never shave with out something. example; shaving cream, soap, and if you don't have anything at the moment use some shampoo. 

2. don't go really fast that creates razor burn. it will also create red bumps on your legs 

3. it's best to shave early in the morning. morning is better than night because there isn't as much dirt on your legs.

4. if you want your legs to be soft its best if you us lotion as soon as you get out of the shower, your pores or open and will absorb the lotion better.

5. not saying its the best but the one i use is the hydrik pro its the new one that has 5 blades!

i hope i helped!good luck! (:

Thank you I well make sheer to try this method

that also helped me. thanks!

Use a nice sharp race, I use Gillette shaving creaming. Apply it evenly on wet area. Let it rest for a bit to soften up the hairs to prevent a harsh shave and bleeding. Then start shaving the opposition way of the hair growth. Example: if hair is growing upwards, shave it downwards. And then take your time, no rush and then rinse excess off your razor

well... first of all never shave when your dry, you want to be in the shower or bath second, do short slow strokes. be careful. sorry i havn't been more help by the time you've read this you've probably already have started to shave. :)