Does anyone know how to keep the vaginal area free of bumps and itching after shaving? I know the itch is from it growing back but I cant even go 24hrs before that process begins!!!

i have the same problem, only it kind of stings sometimes when i shave there, and it bleeds in little spots for a second, but then washes away in water. its very irritating!

If you are using a women's razor, they are not as good as a man's razor, try a man's multi-head razor with loads of shaving foam.

i agree with the whole mens razor thing. they work 10x better than women's razors because they are made specifically for coarse hair on a mans face, which is similar to our pubic hair.

try an electric razor.
it keeps mine smooth and itch free :-D

Use a shaving Gel, not a Foam, Do not shave against the grain, that is against the lay of the hair, apply baby oil to the freshly shaved area and massage it in well, the oil will lubricate the hair growth to slide out and not cause the festered bumps.

Men's razors are the best but myself I like useing coconut oil mixed with few drops of lavender oil to shave with