Okay, please don't tell me to wax because thats just not happening, it hurts WAY too much.

Okay, I always shave my 'bikini area' but i always get red itchy BUMPS! I tried Polysporin and it was alright but I have to keep reapplying it, is there anyway i can shave and not deal with the bumps?

PLease help ladies!

I have the same problem! There is really no great answer. there is a bunch of different stuff you can try, all of which will be at least slightly uncomfortable. Try using a light layer of shaving cream when you shave, and keep the razor sharp and clean. Once you are done try putting coco-butter or neosporin on it. It won't immediately fix the red bumps, but if you continually shave it does go away. The red bumps come from shaving too hard or the wrong way. Try to go with the pattern of your hair. not just straight up. And in between shaves, try bathing in Epsom Salt. it gets rid of stretch marks and bumps. I hope this helps! Goodluck!

this hardly belongs under sexual dysfunction...

being a man i don't think i can give proper experienced advice. i will say my girlfriend doesn't complain of this problem and she uses some 4 bladed razor with a pad of cocoa butter (i think) built in, i think it's made by schick. when i shave my beard i often get very irritated and end up red if i don't use a moisturiser after.

I did a little bit of looking into this as Nuskin does have some shavging foaming gels.

I asked around and the product support team said that they have had feedback that it has helped in this area.

I am not sure what I am allowed to say here as I am a distributor for the company so if I am out of line (sorry mods).

Epoch® Everglide™ Foaming Shave Gel

Takes the bite out of shaving. You'll enjoy a smooth, close, comfortable shave with Epoch Everglide. Its rich lather cushions skin against the harsh effects of everyday shaving with mullein, a botanical that grows in the American Southwest and has been used by Native Americans for its soothing properties.

Benefits

* Rich gel provides a full lather and smooth glide for your razor.
* Soothing formula feels good on skin.
* Rinses thoroughly and won't clog razor.
* Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
* A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to fostering lasting improvements around the world.

You might even try vitamin E capsules broken and smoothed over the affected area. I had a friend who had the same issue and nothing over the counter seemed to work. She read somewhere that breaking vitamin E capsules and applying to affected and it seemed to reduce the size of the bumps and took out the redness. Also, aloe works great! The over the counter shaving foam gels do not seem to work well. I have heard good things about the Nuskin as well. Best of luck to you.