hi i am currently 20 years old with a 2 year old child i do not work and i am in college and still living with my parents my boyfriend and i have been together for 3 years but this situation is making it really hard to talk to talk to him. i am currently pregnant and because of our situation my boyfriend believes we should abort the child but its so much easier to say than do ive been crying about this since the day i found out i am pregant idk what to do and its so hard to speak to him about it though i know hes trying to help it just hurts much more. every time i look at my son i just feel like a monster for what i might end up doing to his sister or brother idk what to do i know that i cant support another child and i cant put the baby up for adoption because i know that once the 9th month comes i will never be able to let go of my baby but yet again i feel like im letting go of my baby by deciding to abort idk what to do im so lost and confuse please someone who has been through this just help me know that it will be ok and that i will be able to cope with my decision.

I suggest you should make an appointment with your local adoption agency and talk to them about putting the baby up for adoption. They have open adoptions where you get pictures and updates if you want so you know the baby is safe. Not to be rude but putting it up for adoption is far better than killing it and never giving the baby a chance. It was your mistake getting pregnant and the child should not have to suffer because of it. Imagine what your son would say if he found out you aborted his brother or sister because someday he would probably like to get to know his younger sibling. Any couple trying to adopt are extremely financially secure so the baby would not need for anything. Adoption agencies put potential adoptive parents through the ringer and they give them background checks every few months before adoption so you know the baby is not going to a criminal, felony, drug dealer, etc. What ever you decide to do make sure to get on some kind of birth control if you do not want or need anymore kids.

I think you should keep the baby. If you give it up for adoption I think you'll have mixed feelings about it all your life. You may feel that it was the right choice because of the situation of the moment then again you may feel that you could've kept it even though you were struggling. Honestly I think it doesn't matter who adopts the kid even if they have perfect backgrounds you never know what someone is capable of doing to your child. You may not like what I'm about to say but it's just a suggestion, you can always get government help if you can't really afford food or so for your baby. I say take whatever help you can to help your little family for now. I have a friend who is 21 and has three kids. She works and goes to college also and her husband doesn't do anything and they live with his parents. I believe you can achieve anything if you work hard at it. I know we're talking babies and it's not easy but good luck to which ever way you choose.

thank you for this post it actually helped i am very torn still but my heart is telling me to keep it but im just so afriad of telling my mother n my boyfriend will be supportive with either or but he has made it clear which one he thinks i should do so far our appointment is set up for friday but i think i am going to cancel cuz this is really affecting me n if it hurts this much then i probably just shouldnt go through with it