Hi, I am looking for many features combined in one form of sport activity. I would like to shape up. Also, I have always wanted to learn any kind of martial art. A friend of mine suggested me to go for Chen style martial art. He is kind of familiar with the whole thing. However, I would like you to tell me something more about it.

Hi, your friend is right. All the things you are looking for in one type of martial art are contained in chen style tai chi chuan. This style is the oldest one in the family of tai chi chuan styles. It teaches you not only the martial art features that can be applied in combat but it will offer you a new perspective on life too. And much more. Among the things you will gain are the essential bursts of power. Athletic virtues are present and an aerobic workout too. Chen style involves meditation that is very significant in learning the proper breathing techniques. So there you have it. All the things you need are found in the chen style. I hope you will enjoy it!